We only gather information from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Contact Us through our online form
- Subscribe to our newsletter
How is my information used?
We do not share information about you with other companies. Where visitors choose to provide the site with a name, e-mail address or other information in order to receive e-mail notices or quote requests, Decca Janitorial Services keeps all such response lists confidential.
We may also send information about our company to you. If you do not want to receive email from us please deselect the check box when registering or unsubscribe to our newsletter via email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database. The information is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and they are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, addresses, etc.) is immediately printed and deleted from our computer. After we process your credit card, your number is then destroyed.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Personal identifiable information will not be sold or rented to any other organization or entity.
- Decca Janitorial Services has implemented Display Advertising (Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Decca Janitorial Services will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless you have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
We encourage you to visit the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Decca Janitorial Services use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Decca Janitorial Services and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
- Decca Janitorial Services and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site.
- Decca Janitorial Services uses data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics, to measure website visitors and optimize our janitorial sales process.