Your business needs to go above and beyond to keep your facilities clean and sanitized. Now, more than ever, that means a professional janitorial service to do the job right.
For over a year businesses have been managing operations during a global pandemic – it’s changed how almost everyone does business!
And that includes the additional efforts necessary to ensure the cleanest, most sanitized, and safest workplaces possible. That’s not to say that you weren’t keeping clean facilities before. Not at all. But, undeniably, the new requirements and protocols have just meant everyone has had to up their game!
More than ever before, this is the time to consider a professional janitorial service. You want to ensure the job is done by expertly trained personnel so you can rest easy and focus on the details of your business… not the cleaning.
If you need a little more convincing, read on for five reasons a professional cleaning service can ease a huge burden on you, your employees, and your clientele:
- Fewer sick days – a healthier workforce. Likely the most obvious benefit of hiring a professional janitorial service is that it will help reduce the spread of all manner of illness from COVID-19 to the more common flu and colds. And that means fewer sick days for your personnel and the resulting impacts on productivity. According to CDC guidelines, cleaning and disinfecting protocols need to be rigorous to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It’s difficult to entrust that work to your employees, who have other priorities. A professional cleaning service has only one priority – keeping your facilities as clean as possible, according to all the latest protocols. It’s the job of companies like Decca Janitorial Services to provide the safest and healthiest work environments for every one of our clients. We want you to enjoy a more consistently healthy and happy team, so you can focus on your products or services – serving your customers better. It’s great for the bottom line and easily makes up for the cost of a professional cleaning team.
- Happier employees who feel healthy and safe at work. No doubt, we’ve all pushed an occasional elevator button with an elbow or felt like we have to wash our hands after leaving an office or retail space. Yes, it’s important to wash your hands frequently, but your workplace shouldn’t have you worried about what you touch. If you believe that simply providing disinfecting wipes and hand sanitiser is enough to make your team feel secure, you might want to think again. Despite the visibility of these items, it may not be enough to provide the peace of mind your workers need. Rather, it places the burden of office cleanliness and sanitization and their health at work on your employees. When you hire a professional cleaning service, however, your employees, customers, and visitors can rest easy knowing that all cleaning protocols and precautions have been adhered to. As a result, they feel safer, happier, healthier, and more productive while at work.
- Use it for your promotion and marketing. There’s never been a better time to advertise exceptionally clean and sanitized facilities! That you prioritize the health of your employees and customers to such a degree that you’ll hire an expert crew to provide cleaning services, is something you can promote with pride. The pandemic has been a frightening time and people are eager for reassurance that the places they visit are clean and safe. Visitors, clients, and customers who might have hesitated to visit your spaces can rest easy knowing you are doing all you can to provide for their health and safety. Taking the extra precautions lets them know you care about the well-being of everyone who frequents your facilities and it helps build valuable trust in your brand and business, likely to last well after the pandemic is behind us.
- Reduce worry and stress. When you work in offices or facilities that you know have been cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized to the highest of standards, you enjoy freedom from additional worry, anxiety, and stress. And, maintaining the cleanliness of offices, retail, health care, restaurant, daycare, or other facilities really is a full-time job – not one for you or your employees. Chances are, you’re workforce isn’t there to clean and aren’t trained appropriately to do so. Hiring a team that is dedicated solely to the cleanliness of your space means a huge burden off your shoulders and those of your workforce. When you employ a professional janitorial service, you and your team can:
- Focus on the business of serving your customers.
- Prioritize the operations of your business
- Enjoy a happier, more content, and healthier workforce
- Know that you’re providing a safe, clean, healthy space that supports their efficiency and increased productivity
With an expert, professional cleaning team, you leave the management of the cleaning in their capable hands – that’s not your job! Enjoy all the benefits of an exceptionally clean and safe workplace without the headache of you or your employees taking it on.
- Choose well and enjoy the best in professional cleaning services. When you hire a superior professional janitorial service, such as Decca Janitorial Services, you can enjoy peace of mind and confidence that it’s a team that is expertly trained, knowledgable, and up-to-date with all necessary cleaning and disinfecting protocols. You and your employees can focus on their work, your cleaning service will keep your facilities clean, safe, and virus-free.
Beyond the pandemic – a relationship with a professional cleaning service
Certainly, the COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the need for meticulous cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting. This attention will no doubt last well beyond the pandemic.
Clean facilities are a reflection of a company’s professionalism and a safe, happy workforce is a reflection of the company’s values – all made easier when you establish a good, long-term relationship with a quality janitorial service.
And, this will continue well after these pandemic times. Clean facilities provide the foundation for health, efficiency, productivity, employee contentment, and ultimately, the success of your business. It should always be a priority.
Choose the best in the area. Get a FREE QUOTE from Decca Janitorial and ensure your facilities are the cleanest and healthiest possible. Exceptional services, incredible results!